Skip Hop recalls Moonlight & Melodies Projection Mobile
December 15, 2015
- Name of Product: Skip Hop Moonlight & Melodies Projection Mobile
- Hazard: The strap attaching the product to the crib rail can break, posing an injury hazard if the product falls on the infant in the crib.
- Remedy: $75 Gift Certificate to skiphop.com
- Consumer Contact: Skip Hop toll free at 877-4-SKIPHOP from 9am to 5pm ET Monday through Friday, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or online at www.skiphop.com and click on “Recall” tab at the bottom of the homepage for more information
• Recall Details:
- Units: About 3,500 units in the US and 850 units in Canada
- Description: This recall includes Skip Hop Moonlight & Melodies Projection Mobile with model number 185509 printed on the back of the mobile base (the lower left hand side). The strap attaching the product to the crib may wear over time and break, creating a hazard if the product falls on the infant in the crib.
- Incidents / Injuries: The Company has received 12 complaints of strap breakage without any injury. None in Canada. This recall is being conducted to prevent a risk of injury.
- Remedy: Consumers should immediate remove the mobile from the crib and contact Skip Hop for a credit
- Sold at: Babies R Us, Buy Buy Baby, Amazon.com and other retailers from July 9th through December 15th
- Importer: China
• Instructions: Please download and fill out the PDF form to participate in this Recall.