- 1. Information We Collect and How We Collect It.
a. What Information Collected. We collect these types of information on the Site:
i. “Non-personal Information” is any information that does not identify you individually (such as group demographics) or does not permit a direct association with an individual. Non-personal Information may include information derived from Personal Information that has been de-personalized by removing unique identifiers and/or combining it with information about other users to form aggregated data.
- 2. How We Use the Information
- Generally, Skip Hop uses information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience, to communicate with you for marketing and promotional purposes via postal pieces, phone messages, or emails, to improve our products, to improve, administer, customize, and/or maintain the Site, to manage Transactions, to build relationships with you and other users, to fulfill other purposes for which you provide the information, and to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights. We may contact you to provide information about our products. Skip Hop may disclose information about your demographics or use of our Site in a way that does not personally identify you. Skip Hop may also use the information to contact you about Skip Hop and/or third parties’ goods or to allow third parties that promote Skip Hop and Skip Hop products to send promotional emails to you. a. Transactional Purposes. If you provide Personal Information to us in connection with a Transaction, we will use your information to process the Transaction and communicate with you about it. Processing the Transaction may require communication of your Personal Information with third parties. In particular, in order to process your Transaction, Skip Hop will communicate your Personal Information to its vendor that assists with processing Transactions. For your protection, Skip Hop does not store or provide access to credit card information, which is why you will be required to re-enter your credit card and expiration date with every online credit card transaction. b. Marketing. We may use your Personal Information and/or Non-personal Information to offer, market and advertise to you via the Site and/or through email or U.S. mail and to allow third parties who sell and promote Skip Hop goods to do the same. We may communicate with you about Skip Hop’s products that may interest you. We may use Non-personal Information to conduct market research and analysis for ourselves and for others. Skip Hop does not place any restrictions on the use of Non-personal Information.
- 3. Data Security
- a. Security Measures. Skip Hop takes steps to protect your Personal Information. Access to your Personal Information is restricted in the following ways: All personal information input and transmitted by you to our website when you place an order is protected by password and by an encryption using Secure Socket Layer Technology ("SSL"). SSL encrypts your order and personal information before it is transmitted to us to avoid the decoding of your information by anyone other than Skip Hop. b. Steps you can Take. Where you have selected or received a password for use in connection with login information or accessing certain features of the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and for not sharing it with anyone. c. Caution. While Skip Hop will endeavor to safeguard your Personal Information, it cannot guarantee absolute security. You acknowledge agree that Skip Hop shall not be liable for any security breach that results from causes or events that are beyond Skip Hop’s control (such as acts of God, hacking, terrorism, power outages, defects in third parties’ security products and services, your own acts and omissions, and other similar events beyond Skip Hop’s control).
- 4. Disclosure to Third Parties
Please send any notices, questions, comments, or concerns regarding the Site (other than notifications of claimed copyright infringement) to: email@example.com